Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Cricket J2 Pure SM-J260AZ. It comes with 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connectivity support. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It may fix all issues available on your Cricket J2 Pure SM-J260AZ. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Cricket J2 Pure SM-J260AZ. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Cricket J2 Pure SM-J260AZ. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of AT&T Samsung Galaxy J2 Dash SM-J260A. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Cricket Samsung Galaxy J2 Pure.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Cricket J2 Pure SM-J260AZ without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Cricket J2 Pure SM-J260AZ. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your Cricket J2 Pure. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Cricket J2 Pure SM-J260AZ, then you must perform a hard reset of your phone. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Cricket J2 Pure SM-J260AZ, because all data will be deleted from your phone after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Cricket J2 Pure SM-J260AZ. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Cricket J2 Pure SM-J260AZ battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Hard Reset Cricket Samsung Galaxy J2 Pure SM-J260AZ Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Cricket J2 Pure SM-J260AZ.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Cricket Samsung Galaxy J2 Pure SM-J260AZ will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Cricket J2 Pure SM-J260AZ volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Cricket J2 Pure SM-J260AZ. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Cricket J2 Pure SM-J260AZ, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Cricket J2 Pure SM-J260AZ. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.