BLU Advance L4 A350B users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of BLU Advance L4 (A350A, A350B, A350I). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset A350B. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Advance L4 (A350B, A350I). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on A350B. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Advance L4 A350I. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Advance L4 A350B. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting BLU Vivo XI V0330WW. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Advance L4 A350B.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Advance L4 (A350A, A350B, A350I) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from A350B. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Advance L4 (A350B, A350I). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on A350B. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset A350I. The most important thing is that A350B will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Advance L4 (A350A, A350B, A350I), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Advance L4 A350B, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Advance L4 (A350A, A350B, A350I). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Advance L4 A350B battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset BLU Advance L4 (A350A, A350B, A350I) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your A350B.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on A350B.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU Advance L4 A350A will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on A350B screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using A350B volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Advance L4 (A350A, A350B, A350I). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Advance L4 A350B, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Advance L4 A350I. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.