Vivo XI V0330WW users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of BLU Vivo XI V0330WW. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset V0330WW. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Vivo XI V0330WW. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on V0330WW. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Vivo XI V0330WW. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Vivo XI V0330WW. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting BLU Grand M2 G290Q. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Vivo XI V0330WW.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU Vivo XI V0330WW without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from V0330WW. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Vivo XI V0330WW. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on V0330WW. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset V0330WW. The most important thing is that V0330WW will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting BLU Vivo XI V0330WW, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Vivo XI V0330WW, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset BLU Vivo XI V0330WW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Vivo XI V0330WW battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset BLU Vivo XI V0330WW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your V0330WW.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on V0330WW.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU Vivo XI V0330WW will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on V0330WW screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using V0330WW volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of BLU Vivo XI V0330WW. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Vivo XI V0330WW, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo XI V0330WW. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.