BLU G5 Plus (G0190UU, G0190VV, G0190LL) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of BLU G5 Plus (G0190UU, G0190VV, G0190LL). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset G0190UU. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your G5 Plus G0190UU. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on G0190VV. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your G5 Plus G0190UU. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset G5 Plus (G0190UU, G0190VV). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting BLU G5 G0090UU. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset BLU G5 Plus G0190UU.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset G5 Plus (G0190UU, G0190VV, G0190LL) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from G0190UU. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on G5 Plus (G0190UU, G0190VV). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on G0190UU. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset G5 Plus G0190UU. The most important thing is that G0190LL will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting G5 Plus (G0190UU, G0190VV, G0190LL), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your G5 Plus (G0190UU, G0190VV), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset G5 Plus (G0190UU, G0190VV, G0190LL). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. G5 Plus (G0190UU, G0190VV) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset BLU G5 Plus (G0190UU, G0190VV, G0190LL) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your G0190UU.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on G0190UU.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU G5 Plus G0190UU will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on G0190UU screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using G0190UU volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of G5 Plus (G0190UU, G0190VV, G0190LL). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your G5 Plus (G0190UU, G0190VV), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding G5 Plus (G0190UU, G0190VV). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.