BLU G9 LTE G0130WW users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of BLU G9 LTE G0130WW. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset G0130WW. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your BLU G9 G0130WW. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on G0130WW. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your BLU G9 G0130WW. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset BLU G9 G0130WW. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting BLU G5 Plus G0190UU. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset BLU G9 G0130WW.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU G9 LTE G0130WW without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from G0130WW. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BLU G9 LTE G0130WW. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on G0130WW. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset BLU G9 G0130WW. The most important thing is that G0130WW will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting BLU G9 LTE G0130WW, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your BLU G9 G0130WW, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset BLU G9 LTE G0130WW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. BLU G9 G0130WW battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset BLU G9 G0130WW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your G0130WW.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on G0130WW.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU G9 G0130WW will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on G0130WW screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using G0130WW volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of BLU G9 LTE G0130WW. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your BLU G9 G0130WW, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding BLU G9 G0130WW. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.