BLU Studio Mini S0530UU users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of BLU Studio Mini S0530UU. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset S0530UU. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Studio Mini S0530UU. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on S0530UU. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Studio Mini S0530UU. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Studio Mini S0530UU. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting BLU Bold N1 N0030WW. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset BLU Studio Mini S0530UU.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU Studio Mini S0530UU without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from S0530UU. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Studio Mini S0530UU. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on S0530UU. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset S0530UU. The most important thing is that S0530UU will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting BLU Studio Mini S0530UU, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Studio Mini S0530UU, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset BLU Studio Mini S0530UU. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Studio Mini S0530UU battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset BLU Studio Mini S0530UU Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your S0530UU.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on S0530UU.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU Studio Mini S0530UU will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on S0530UU screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using S0530UU volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of BLU Studio Mini S0530UU. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Studio Mini S0530UU, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Studio Mini S0530UU. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.