BLU Tank Xtreme 5.5 Rugged T0030WW users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of BLU Tank Xtreme 5.5 Rugged T0030WW. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset T0030WW. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Tank Xtreme 5.5 T0030WW. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on T0030WW. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Tank Xtreme 5.5 T0030WW. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Tank Xtreme 5.5 T0030WW. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting BLU G60 G0271WW. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Tank Xtreme 5.5 Rugged T0030WW.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tank Xtreme 5.5 Rugged T0030WW without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from T0030WW. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tank Xtreme 5.5 Rugged T0030WW. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on T0030WW. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset T0030WW. The most important thing is that T0030WW will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Tank Xtreme 5.5 Rugged T0030WW, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Tank Xtreme 5.5 T0030WW, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Tank Xtreme 5.5 Rugged T0030WW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Tank Xtreme 5.5 T0030WW battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset BLU Tank Xtreme 5.5 Rugged T0030WW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your T0030WW.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on T0030WW.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU Tank Xtreme 5.5 T0030WW will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on T0030WW screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using T0030WW volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Tank Xtreme 5.5 Rugged T0030WW. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Tank Xtreme 5.5 T0030WW, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Tank Xtreme 5.5 Rugged T0030WW. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.