TracFone BLU View 1 B100DL users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of TracFone BLU View 1 B100DL. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset B100DL. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your TracFone View 1 B100DL. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on B100DL. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your TracFone View 1 B100DL. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset TracFone View 1 B100DL. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting BLU Tank Xtreme T0030WW. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset TracFone BLU View 1 B100DL.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset TracFone BLU View 1 B100DL without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from B100DL. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on TracFone View 1 B100DL. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on B100DL. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset B100DL. The most important thing is that B100DL will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting TracFone BLU View 1 B100DL, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your TracFone View 1 B100DL, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset TracFone BLU View 1 B100DL. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. TracFone View 1 B100DL battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset TracFone BLU View 1 B100DL Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your B100DL.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on B100DL.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU View 1 B100DL will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on B100DL screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using B100DL volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of TracFone BLU View 1 B100DL. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your View 1 B100DL, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding TracFone BLU View 1 B100DL. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.