Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on HTC U20 5G 2Q9F100 (flhdugl). It comes with reflective matte finish, 8GB Random access memory, 5 camera lenses, AI scene detection support, 256GB internal storage space, 48MP rear camera, skin smoothening mode, 4K video recording support and Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G 5G processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on HTC U20 5G 2Q9F100. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your HTC U20 5G 2Q9F100. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on HTC U20 5G 2Q9F100. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode in HTC Wildfire E1. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on HTC U20 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset HTC U20 5G 2Q9F100 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on HTC U20 2Q9F100. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your HTC U20 5G 2Q9F100, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on HTC U20 2Q9F100, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on HTC U20 5G 2Q9F100. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. HTC U20 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset HTC U20 5G 2Q9F100 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your HTC U20.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see “Boot Mode” message on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option. You can use volume up button to select this option.
5. Use volume down button to confirm “Recovery” option.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “factory data reset” option using HTC U20 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on HTC U20 5G 2Q9F100. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your HTC U20, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your HTC U20 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription.