Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Huawei Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset MAR-LX1H. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on MAR-LX1H. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H. If your MAR-LX1H is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from MAR-LX1H. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on MAR-LX1H. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H. The most important thing is that MAR-LX1H will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H, because all data will be deleted from your MAR-LX1H after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your MAR-LX1H got broken during the process of factory reset. Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Honor 20s.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on 20s.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on 20s screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using 20s volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Honor 20s Global MAR-LX1H. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.