Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of A30s (SM-A307G, SM-A307GT). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset SM-A307G. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your A30s (SM-A307G, SM-A307GT). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on SM-A307G. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your A30s SM-A307GT. If your SM-A307GN is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset A30s (SM-A307G, SM-A307GT, SM-A307GN). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Redmi K30 Pro Zoom 5G M2001J11E. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset A30s SM-A307G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset A30s (SM-A307G, SM-A307GT) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from SM-A307G. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on A30s (SM-A307G, SM-A307GT). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on SM-A307G. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset A30s SM-A307G. The most important thing is that SM-A307GT will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting A30s (SM-A307G, SM-A307GT), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your A30s (SM-A307G, SM-A307GT), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset A30s (SM-A307G, SM-A307GT). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. A30s (SM-A307G, SM-A307GT) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Samsung Galaxy A30s (SM-A307G, SM-A307GT, SM-A307GN) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your A30s.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on A30s.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on A30s screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using A30s volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of A30s (SM-A307G, SM-A307GT). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your A30s SM-A307G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding A30s (SM-A307G, SM-A307GT). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.