Huawei Mate 20 X 5G (EVR-N29, EVR-AN00) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Huawei Mate 20 X 5G (EVR-N29, EVR-AN00). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset EVR-N29. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Mate 20 X (EVR-N29, EVR-AN00). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on EVR-N29. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your EVR-AN00. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Mate 20 X (EVR-N29, EVR-AN00). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei P30 Pro VOG-L29. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Mate 20 X EVR-N29.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Mate 20 X 5G (EVR-N29, EVR-AN00) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from EVR-N29. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Mate 20 X (EVR-N29, EVR-AN00). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on EVR-N29. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset EVR-AN00. The most important thing is that EVR-N29 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Mate 20 X 5G (EVR-N29, EVR-AN00), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Mate 20 X 5G EVR-N29, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Mate 20 X 5G (EVR-N29, EVR-AN00). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Mate 20 X EVR-N29 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei Mate 20 X 5G (EVR-N29, EVR-AN00) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your EVR-N29.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on EVR-N29.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei Mate 20 X 5G EVR-N29 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on EVR-N29 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using EVR-N29 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Mate 20 X 5G (EVR-N29, EVR-AN00). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Mate 20 X 5G EVR-N29, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Mate 20 X 5G EVR-N29. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.