Huawei P30 lite (MAR-LX1A, MAR-L21A) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Huawei P30 lite (MAR-LX1A, MAR-L01A, MAR-L21A). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset MAR-LX1A. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your P30 lite (MAR-LX1A, MAR-L21A). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on MAR-L01A. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your MAR-L21A. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset P30 lite (MAR-LX1A, MAR-L21A). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei Mate 20 X 5G EVR-N29. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset P30 lite MAR-L21A.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset P30 lite (MAR-LX1A, MAR-L01A, MAR-L21A) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from MAR-L21A. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on P30 lite (MAR-LX1A, MAR-L21A). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on MAR-L01A. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset MAR-L21A. The most important thing is that MAR-L01A will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting P30 lite (MAR-LX1A, MAR-L01A, MAR-L21A), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your P30 lite MAR-L01A, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset P30 lite (MAR-LX1A, MAR-L01A, MAR-L21A). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. P30 lite MAR-LX1A battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei P30 lite (MAR-LX1A, MAR-L01A, MAR-L21A) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your MAR-L21A.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on MAR-L21A.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei P30 lite MAR-L21A will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on MAR-L21A screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using MAR-L21A volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of P30 lite (MAR-LX1A, MAR-L01A, MAR-L21A). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your P30 lite MAR-L21A, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding P30 lite MAR-L21A. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.