Huawei MatePad BAH3-AL00 users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Huawei MatePad (BAH3-W09, BAH3-AL00). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset BAH3-AL00. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your MatePad (BAH3-W09, BAH3-AL00). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on BAH3-W09. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your MatePad BAH3-W09. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset MatePad (BAH3-W09, BAH3-AL00). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei Nova 7 Pro JER-AN10. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset MatePad BAH3-W09.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset MatePad (BAH3-W09, BAH3-AL00) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from BAH3-W09. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on MatePad (BAH3-W09, BAH3-AL00). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on BAH3-W09. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset MatePad BAH3-W09. The most important thing is that BAH3-AL00 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting MatePad (BAH3-W09, BAH3-AL00), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your MatePad (BAH3-W09, BAH3-AL00), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset MatePad (BAH3-W09, BAH3-AL00). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. MatePad (BAH3-W09, BAH3-AL00) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei MatePad (BAH3-W09, BAH3-AL00) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your BAH3-W09.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on BAH3-W09.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei MatePad BAH3-W09 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on BAH3-W09 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using BAH3-W09 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of MatePad (BAH3-W09, BAH3-AL00). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your MatePad BAH3-W09, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding MatePad (BAH3-W09, BAH3-AL00). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.