Huawei Nova 7 Pro 5G JER-AN10 users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Huawei Nova 7 Pro 5G JER-AN10. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset JER-AN10. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Nova 7 Pro 5G JER-AN10. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on JER-AN10. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Nova 7 Pro 5G JER-AN10. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Nova 7 Pro 5G JER-AN10. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei Nova 7 SE CDY-AN00. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Nova 7 Pro 5G JER-AN10.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Nova 7 Pro 5G JER-AN10 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from JER-AN10. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Nova 7 Pro 5G JER-AN10. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on JER-AN10. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Nova 7 Pro JER-AN10. The most important thing is that JER-AN10 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Nova 7 Pro 5G JER-AN10, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Nova 7 Pro 5G JER-AN10, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Nova 7 Pro 5G JER-AN10. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Nova 7 Pro 5G JER-AN10 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei Nova 7 Pro JER-AN10 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your JER-AN10.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on JER-AN10.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei Nova 7 Pro JER-AN10 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on JER-AN10 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using JER-AN10 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Nova 7 Pro 5G JER-AN10. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Nova 7 Pro 5G JER-AN10, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nova 7 Pro 5G JER-AN10. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.