MediaPad M5 Pro (CMR-AL19, CMR-W19) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Huawei MediaPad M5 Pro (CMR-AL19, CMR-W19). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset CMR-AL19. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your M5 Pro (CMR-AL19, CMR-W19). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on CMR-AL19. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your CMR-W19. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset M5 Pro (CMR-AL19, CMR-W19). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei MediaPad M5 CMR-AL09. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset M5 Pro CMR-AL19.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset M5 Pro (CMR-AL19, CMR-W19) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from CMR-AL19. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on M5 Pro (CMR-AL19, CMR-W19). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on CMR-AL19. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset CMR-W19. The most important thing is that CMR-AL19 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting M5 Pro (CMR-AL19, CMR-W19), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your M5 Pro (CMR-AL19, CMR-W19), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset M5 Pro (CMR-AL19, CMR-W19). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. M5 Pro (CMR-AL19, CMR-W19) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei MediaPad M5 Pro (CMR-AL19, CMR-W19) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your MediaPad M5 Pro.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on M5 Pro.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei MediaPad M5 Pro CMR-AL19 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on M5 Pro screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using M5 Pro volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of M5 Pro (CMR-AL19, CMR-W19). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your M5 Pro (CMR-AL19, CMR-W19), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding M5 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.