MediaPad M5 (CMR-AL09, CMR-W09) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Huawei MediaPad M5 (CMR-AL09, CMR-W09). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset CMR-AL09. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your M5 (CMR-AL09, CMR-W09). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on CMR-AL09. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your CMR-W09. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset MediaPad M5 CMR-AL09. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Oppo A52 CPH2069. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset MediaPad M5 CMR-AL09.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset MediaPad M5 (CMR-AL09, CMR-W09) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from CMR-AL09. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on MediaPad M5 (CMR-AL09, CMR-W09). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on CMR-AL09. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset CMR-W09. The most important thing is that CMR-AL09 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting MediaPad M5 (CMR-AL09, CMR-W09), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your M5 (CMR-AL09, CMR-W09), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset MediaPad M5 (CMR-AL09, CMR-W09). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. M5 (CMR-AL09, CMR-W09) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei MediaPad M5 (CMR-AL09, CMR-W09) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your MediaPad M5.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on M5.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei MediaPad M5 CMR-AL09 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on M5 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using M5 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of MediaPad M5 (CMR-AL09, CMR-W09). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your M5 (CMR-AL09, CMR-W09), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding MediaPad M5. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.