Huawei Y9 JKM-LX3 users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Huawei Y9 (JKM-LX1, JKM-LX2, JKM-LX3). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset JKM-LX3. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Y9 (JKM-LX1, JKM-LX2). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on JKM-LX1. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Y9 JKM-LX2. If your JKM-LX3 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Y9 (JKM-LX1, JKM-LX2). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei Y9s STK-L21. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Y9 JKM-LX3.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Y9 (JKM-LX1, JKM-LX2) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from JKM-LX1. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Y9 (JKM-LX1, JKM-LX2). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on JKM-LX3. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Y9 JKM-LX1. The most important thing is that JKM-LX3 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Y9 (JKM-LX1, JKM-LX2), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Y9 (JKM-LX1, JKM-LX2), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Y9 (JKM-LX1, JKM-LX2). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Y9 (JKM-LX1, JKM-LX2) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei Y9 (JKM-LX1, JKM-LX2, JKM-LX3) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Y9.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on Y9.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei Y9 JKM-LX1 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on Y9 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Y9 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Y9 (JKM-LX1, JKM-LX2). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Y9 (JKM-LX1, JKM-LX2), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Y9 (JKM-LX1, JKM-LX2). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.