Honor 20i HRY-TL00T users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Honor 20i (HRY-TL00T, HRY-AL00TA). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset HRY-TL00T. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your 20i (HRY-TL00T, HRY-AL00TA). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on HRY-TL00T. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your 20i HRY-TL00T. If your HRY-AL00TA is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset 20i (HRY-TL00T, HRY-AL00TA). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei Y9 JKM-LX1. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset 20i HRY-TL00T.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset 20i (HRY-TL00T, HRY-AL00TA) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from HRY-TL00T. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on 20i (HRY-TL00T, HRY-AL00TA). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on HRY-TL00T. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset 20i HRY-TL00T. The most important thing is that HRY-AL00TA will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting 20i (HRY-TL00T, HRY-AL00TA), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your 20i (HRY-TL00T, HRY-AL00TA), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset 20i (HRY-TL00T, HRY-AL00TA). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 20i got broken during the process of factory reset. 20i (HRY-TL00T, HRY-AL00TA) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei Honor 20i (HRY-TL00T, HRY-AL00TA) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your 20i.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on 20i.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei Honor 20i HRY-TL00T will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on 20i screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using 20i volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of 20i (HRY-TL00T, HRY-AL00TA). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your 20i (HRY-TL00T, HRY-AL00TA), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding 20i (HRY-TL00T, HRY-AL00TA). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.