Motorola Edge XT2063-3 users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Motorola Edge XT2063-3. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset XT2063-3. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Motorola Edge XT2063-3. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on XT2063-3. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Edge XT2063-3. If your XT2063-3 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Motorola Edge XT2063-3. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei Honor 20i HRY-TL00T. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Motorola Edge XT2063-3.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Motorola Edge XT2063-3 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from XT2063-3. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Motorola Edge XT2063-3. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on XT2063-3. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Edge XT2063-3. The most important thing is that XT2063-3 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Motorola Edge XT2063-3, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Motorola Edge XT2063-3, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Motorola Edge XT2063-3. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Motorola Edge XT2063-3 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Motorola Edge XT2063-3 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Motorola Edge.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on XT2063-3.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Motorola Edge XT2063-3 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on XT2063-3 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using XT2063-3 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Motorola Edge XT2063-3. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Edge XT2063-3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Motorola Edge XT2063-3. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.