Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on NUU B20 5G N6501L. It comes with premium immersion, ultra power saving mode, near field communication support, silky smooth refresh rate, ultrafine resolution, 8GB Random access memory, MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G processor, 1080p video recording support and 48MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on NUU B20 N6501L. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your NUU B20 N6501L. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on NUU B20 N6501L. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Samsung Galaxy F04. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on NUU B20 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset NUU B20 N6501L without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on NUU B20 N6501L. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your NUU B20 N6501L, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on NUU B20 N6501L, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on NUU B20 N6501L. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. NUU B20 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset NUU B20 5G N6501L Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your NUU B20.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
5. If you see “no command” message on NUU B20, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “factory data reset” option using NUU B20 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on NUU B20 N6501L. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your NUU B20, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your NUU B20. You must check your email to activate subscription.