Oppo A52 (CPH2069, PDAM10) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Oppo A52 (CPH2069, PDAM10). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset CPH2069. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your A52 (CPH2069, PDAM10). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on CPH2069. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your PDAM10. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset A52 CPH2069. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Oppo A72 CPH2067. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset A52 CPH2069.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Oppo A52 (CPH2069, PDAM10) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from CPH2069. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on A52 (CPH2069, PDAM10). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on CPH2069. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset PDAM10. The most important thing is that PDAM10 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Oppo A52 (CPH2069, PDAM10), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your A52 (CPH2069, PDAM10), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Oppo A52 (CPH2069, PDAM10). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. A52 (CPH2069, PDAM10) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Oppo A52 (CPH2069, PDAM10) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Oppo A52.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on A52.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Oppo A52 CPH2069 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on A52 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using A52 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of A52 (CPH2069, PDAM10). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your A52 (CPH2069, PDAM10), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Oppo A52. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.