Realme 3 Pro RMX1851 users can hard reset their phone without root, unlock bootloader and TWRP Recovery. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Realme 3 Pro RMX1851. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset RMX1851. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Realme 3 Pro RMX1851. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on RMX1851. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Realme 3 Pro RMX1851. If your RMX1851 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Realme 3 Pro RMX1851. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Realme 3i RMX1827. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Realme 3 Pro RMX1851.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Realme 3 Pro RMX1851 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Realme 3 Pro RMX1851. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on RMX1851. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Realme 3 Pro RMX1851. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset RMX1851. The most important thing is that RMX1851 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Realme 3 Pro RMX1851, because all data will be deleted from RMX1851 after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Realme 3 Pro RMX1851, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your RMX1851.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Realme 3 Pro RMX1851. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if RMX1851 got broken during the process of factory reset. Realme 3 Pro RMX1851 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Realme 3 Pro RMX1851 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off RMX1851.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on RMX1851.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Realme 3 Pro RMX1851 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on RMX1851 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on RMX1851 screen.
6. Select “YES” option on RMX1851 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on RMX1851 screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on RMX1851 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Realme 3 Pro RMX1851. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Realme 3 Pro RMX1851, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding RMX1851. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your RMX1851.