Realme 3i RMX1827 users can hard reset their phone without root, unlock bootloader and TWRP Recovery. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Realme 3i RMX1827. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset 3i RMX1827. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your RMX1827. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on 3i RMX1827. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Realme 3i RMX1827. If your RMX1827 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Realme 3i RMX1827. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite SM-P615. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Realme 3i RMX1827.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Realme 3i RMX1827 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Realme 3i RMX1827. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on 3i RMX1827. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on 3i RMX1827. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset RMX1827. The most important thing is that RMX1827 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Realme 3i RMX1827, because all data will be deleted from Realme 3i RMX1827 after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your 3i RMX1827, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your RMX1827.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Realme 3i RMX1827. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Realme 3i RMX1827 got broken during the process of factory reset. RMX1827 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Realme 3i RMX1827 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off RMX1827.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on RMX1827.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Realme 3i RMX1827 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on RMX1827 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on RMX1827 screen.
6. Select “YES” option on RMX1827 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on RMX1827 screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on RMX1827 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Realme 3i RMX1827. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Realme 3i RMX1827, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding RMX1827. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your RMX1827.