Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition SM-G780F. It comes with pro-grade camera, space zoom support and 4500mAh battery. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your S20 Fan Edition SM-G780F. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your S20 Fan Edition SM-G780F. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of S20 Fan Edition SM-G780F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Xiaomi Mi A2. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy S20 FE SM-G780F.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset S20 Fan Edition SM-G780F without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on S20 Fan Edition SM-G780F. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your phone. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your S20 Fan Edition SM-G780F, then you must perform a hard reset of your phone. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of S20 Fan Edition SM-G780F, because all data will be deleted from your phone after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of S20 Fan Edition SM-G780F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. S20 FE SM-G780F battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition SM-G780F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your S20 Fan Edition. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your phone, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your S20 Fan Edition. Release the volume down button as soon as your phone turned off and immediately press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition SM-G780F will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using S20 Fan Edition SM-G780F volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of S20 Fan Edition SM-G780F. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your S20 FE SM-G780F, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your S20 Fan Edition. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.