Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Xiaomi Mi A2 M1804D2SG (wayne) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with optimal drop-resistant support, Sony IMX376 sensor, IR blaster and grippable texture. If you have recently bought Mi A2 M1804D2SG, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Mi A2 M1804D2SG (wayne). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Mi A2 M1804D2SG bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Poco F1. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Mi A2.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Mi A2 M1804D2SG (wayne) bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Mi A2 M1804D2SG (wayne) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Mi A2 M1804D2SG (wayne), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Mi A2 M1804D2SG bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Mi A2 M1804D2SG bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Mi A2 M1804D2SG battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi A2 M1804D2SG Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Mi A2.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect Mi A2 with PC via USB cable.
8. Download SDK Platform Tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put Mi A2 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to unlock bootloader of Mi A2:
fastboot flashing unlock
15. Enter the following command to put Mi A2 into Fastboot mode again:
adb reboot bootloader
16. Enter the following command to completely unlock bootloader of Mi A2:
fastboot flashing unlock_critical
17. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Mi A2 M1804D2SG (wayne). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Mi A2 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Mi A2. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.