Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Galaxy Tab A8 10.5 (SM-X205C, SM-X205N). It comes with 6.9mm thickness, 10.5 inches display, Mali G52 MP2 graphics processing unit, Unisoc Tiger T618 processor, 1080p video recording support, 1200 x 1920 pixels screen resolution, 32GB internal storage space, 8MP rear camera and One UI 3. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Tab A8 10.5 (SM-X205C, SM-X205N). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tab A8 10.5 (SM-X205C, SM-X205N). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Tab A8 10.5 SM-X205C. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on HTC Wildfire E Lite. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5 2021.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tab A8 10.5 (SM-X205C, SM-X205N) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tab A8 10.5 (SM-X205C, SM-X205N). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tab A8 10.5 (SM-X205C, SM-X205N), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Tab A8 10.5 SM-X205C, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Tab A8 10.5 (SM-X205C, SM-X205N). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tab A8 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5 (SM-X205C, SM-X205N) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously to turn off your Tab A8.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously after turning off your Tab.
4. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Tab A8 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use Power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Tab A8 volume button. Then, press Power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press Power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Tab A8 10.5 (SM-X205C, SM-X205N). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Tab A8, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tab A8. You must check your email to activate subscription.