Tab Active (SM-T365, SM-T365Y) users can hard reset their device. It includes TouchWiz UI. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Samsung Galaxy Tab Active (SM-T365, SM-T365Y). If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset SM-T365. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Tab Active (SM-T365, SM-T365Y). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Tab Active (SM-T365, SM-T365Y). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Tab Active SM-T365. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting ZTE Nubia Play 5G NX651J. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Tab Active SM-T365.
This device includes Adreno 305 GPU. I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tab Active (SM-T365, SM-T365Y) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tab Active (SM-T365, SM-T365Y). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset SM-T365. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Tab Active (SM-T365, SM-T365Y), because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Tab Active SM-T365, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Tab Active (SM-T365, SM-T365Y). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tab Active SM-T365 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab Active (SM-T365, SM-T365Y) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your SM-T365.
2. Press Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously on SM-T365.
3. Release Volume up button, Home button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Samsung Galaxy Tab Active SM-T365 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on SM-T365 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using SM-T365 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Tab Active (SM-T365, SM-T365Y). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Tab Active SM-T365, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Tab Active SM-T365. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.