Nubia Play 5G NX651J users can hard reset their phone. This smartphone includes touch sensitive gaming triggers. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of ZTE Nubia Play 5G NX651J. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset NX651J. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Nubia Play 5G NX651J. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Nubia Play 5G NX651J. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset NX651J. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of ZTE Nubia Play 5G NX651J. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Nubia Play 5G NX651J.
This smartphone includes Adreno 620 graphics processing unit. I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Nubia Play 5G NX651J without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Nubia Play 5G NX651J. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Nubia Play 5G NX651J. The most important thing is that your phone will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Nubia Play 5G NX651J, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Nubia Play 5G NX651J, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Nubia Play 5G NX651J. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Nubia Play 5G NX651J battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset ZTE Nubia Play 5G NX651J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Nubia Play.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on Nubia.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your ZTE Nubia Play 5G NX651J will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on Nubia screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Nubia Play volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Nubia Play 5G NX651J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Nubia Play NX651J, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nubia Play 5G NX651J. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.