Tab Pro (SM-T525, SM-T520) users can hard reset their device. It includes 3.8 Volt Lithium Ion 8220 mAh battery. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 (SM-T525, SM-T520). If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset SM-T520. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Tab Pro (SM-T525, SM-T520). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Tab Pro SM-T520. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Tab Pro SM-T520. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T378V. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Tab Pro SM-T520.
This device includes 1.9 GHz Quad Core Processor. I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tab Pro (SM-T525, SM-T520) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tab Pro (SM-T525, SM-T520). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Tab Pro SM-T520. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Tab Pro (SM-T525, SM-T520), because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Tab Pro (SM-T525, SM-T520), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Tab Pro (SM-T525, SM-T520). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tab Pro (SM-T525, SM-T520) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 (SM-T525, SM-T520) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your SM-T520.
2. Press Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously on SM-T520.
3. Release Volume up button, Home button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 SM-T520 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on SM-T520 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using SM-T520 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Tab Pro (SM-T525, SM-T520). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Tab Pro SM-T520, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Tab Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.