Verizon Tab E SM-T378V users can hard reset their device. It includes 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Exynos 7570 processor. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T378V (gtesveltevzw). If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset SM-T378V. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Verizon Tab E SM-T378V (gtesveltevzw). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Verizon Tab E SM-T378V. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Verizon Tab E SM-T378V. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 SM-T567V. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Verizon Tab E SM-T378V.
This device includes 5000 mAh battery. I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Verizon Tab E SM-T378V (gtesveltevzw) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Verizon Tab E SM-T378V (gtesveltevzw). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Verizon Tab E SM-T378V. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Verizon Tab E SM-T378V (gtesveltevzw), because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Verizon Tab E SM-T378V (gtesveltevzw), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Verizon Tab E SM-T378V (gtesveltevzw). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Verizon Tab E SM-T378V battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T378V (gtesveltevzw) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your SM-T378V.
2. Press Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously on SM-T378V.
3. Release Volume up button, Home button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T378V will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on SM-T378V screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using SM-T378V volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Verizon Tab E SM-T378V (gtesveltevzw). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Verizon Tab E SM-T378V, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Verizon Tab E SM-T378V. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.