Sony Xperia 1 (J8110, J8170) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Sony Xperia 1 (J8110, J8170, J9110, J9180). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset J8110. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Xperia 1 (J8110, J8170, J9110). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on J8110. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your J8170. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Xperia 1 (J8110, J8170, J9110). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Sony Xperia 1 Professional Edition J9150. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Xperia 1 J8110.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Xperia 1 (J8110, J8170, J9110) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from J8110. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Xperia 1 (J8110, J8170). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on J8170. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset J8110. The most important thing is that J8170 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Xperia 1 (J8110, J8170, J9110), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Xperia 1 (J8110, J8170), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Xperia 1 (J8110, J8170, J9110). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Xperia 1 (J8110, J8170) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Sony Xperia 1 (J8110, J8170, J9110, J9180) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your J8110.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on J8110.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Sony Xperia 1 J8110 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on J8110 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using J8110 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Xperia 1 (J8110, J8170, J9110). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Xperia 1 (J8110, J8170), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Xperia 1. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.