Sony Xperia 10 (I3113, I4113) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Sony Xperia 10 (I3113, I3123, I4113, I4193). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset I4113. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Xperia 10 (I3113, I3123, I4113). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on I4113. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your I3123. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Xperia 10 (I3113, I3123, I4113). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Sony Xperia 1 J8110. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Xperia 10 I4113.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Xperia 10 (I3113, I3123, I4113) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from I4113. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Xperia 10 (I3123, I4113). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on I4113. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset I3123. The most important thing is that I4113 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Xperia 10 (I3113, I3123, I4113), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Xperia 10 (I3113, I4113), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Xperia 10 (I3113, I3123, I4113). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Xperia 10 (I3113, I4113) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Sony Xperia 10 (I3113, I3123, I4113, I4193) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your I4193.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on I4193.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Sony Xperia 10 I4193 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on I4193 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using I4193 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Xperia 10 (I3113, I3123, I4113). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Xperia 10 (I3123, I4113), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Xperia 10. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.