Sony Xperia XZ2 (H8216, H8266) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Sony Xperia XZ2 (H8216, H8266, H8276, H8296). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset H8216. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your XZ2 (H8216, H8266, H8296). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on H8266. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your H8216. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset XZ2 (H8216, H8266, H8276). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Sony Xperia XZ3 H8416. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset XZ2 H8216.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset XZ2 (H8216, H8266, H8276) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from H8216. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on XZ2 (H8216, H8266). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on H8276. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset H8216. The most important thing is that H8266 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting XZ2 (H8216, H8266, H8276, H8296), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your XZ2 (H8216, H8266), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset XZ2 (H8216, H8266, H8276, H8296). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. XZ2 (H8216, H8266) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Sony Xperia XZ2 (H8216, H8266, H8276, H8296) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your H8216.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on H8216.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Sony Xperia XZ2 H8216 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on H8216 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using H8216 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of XZ2 (H8216, H8266, H8276, H8296). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your XZ2 (H8216, H8266), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding XZ2 (H8216, H8266). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.