Sony Xperia XZ3 (H8416, H9436) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Sony Xperia XZ3 (H8416, H9436, H9493). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset H8416. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your XZ3 (H8416, H9436, H9493). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on H9436. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your H9493. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset XZ3 (H8416, H9436, H9493). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Sony Xperia L3 I3312. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset XZ3 H8416.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset XZ3 (H8416, H9436, H9493) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from H8416. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on XZ3 (H8416, H9436). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on H9436. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset H9493. The most important thing is that H9436 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting XZ3 (H8416, H9436, H9493), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your XZ3 (H8416, H9436), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset XZ3 (H8416, H9436, H9493). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. XZ3 (H8416, H9436) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Sony Xperia XZ3 (H8416, H9436, H9493) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your H8416.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on H8416.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Sony Xperia XZ3 H8416 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on H8416 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using H8416 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of XZ3 (H8416, H9436, H9493). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your XZ3 (H8416, H9436), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding XZ3 (H8416, H9436). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.