Vivo S1 (V1831A, V1831T) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Vivo S1 (V1831A, V1831T). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset V1831T. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your S1 (V1831A, V1831T). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on V1831T. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your S1 V1831T. If your V1831A is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset S1 (V1831A, V1831T). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Vivo Y12 PD1901BF. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Vivo S1 (V1831A, V1831T).
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset S1 (V1831A, V1831T) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on S1 (V1831A, V1831T). It will let you enjoy original factory settings on V1831T. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on S1 (V1831A, V1831T). You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset V1831A. The most important thing is that V1831T will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting S1 (V1831A, V1831T), because all data will be deleted from S1 (V1831A, V1831T) after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your S1 V1831T, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your V1831T.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset S1 (V1831A, V1831T). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if S1 (V1831A, V1831T) got broken during the process of factory reset. V1831T battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Vivo S1 (V1831A, V1831T) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off V1831T.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on V1831T.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Vivo S1 (V1831A, V1831T) will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1831T screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1831T screen.
6. Select “YES” option on V1831T screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on V1831T screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on V1831T screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of S1 (V1831A, V1831T). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of S1 (V1831A, V1831T), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding S1 (V1831A, V1831T). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your V1831T.