Vivo Y12 PD1901BF users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Vivo Y12 PD1901BF. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset PD1901BF. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Vivo Y12 PD1901BF. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on PD1901BF. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Vivo Y12 PD1901BF. If your PD1901BF is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Vivo Y12 PD1901BF. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Vivo X27 Pro V1836A. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Vivo Y12 PD1901BF.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Vivo Y12 PD1901BF without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Vivo Y12 PD1901BF. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on PD1901BF. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Vivo Y12 PD1901BF. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset PD1901BF. The most important thing is that PD1901BF will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Vivo Y12 PD1901BF, because all data will be deleted from Vivo Y12 PD1901BF after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Y12 PD1901BF, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your PD1901BF.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Vivo Y12 PD1901BF. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Y12 PD1901BF got broken during the process of factory reset. PD1901BF battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Vivo Y12 PD1901BF Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off PD1901BF.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on PD1901BF.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Vivo Y12 PD1901BF will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on PD1901BF screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on PD1901BF screen.
6. Select “YES” option on PD1901BF screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on PD1901BF screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on PD1901BF screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Vivo Y12 PD1901BF. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Vivo Y12 PD1901BF, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo Y12 PD1901BF. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your PD1901BF.