Vivo Y11 2019 PD1930F users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Vivo Y11 2019 PD1930F. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset PD1930F. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Y11 2019 PD1930F. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on PD1930F. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Y11 2019 PD1930F. If your PD1930F is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Y11 2019 PD1930F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Vivo Y5s V1934T. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Vivo Y11 PD1930F.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Vivo Y11 2019 PD1930F without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Y11 2019 PD1930F. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on PD1930F. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Vivo Y11 2019 PD1930F. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset PD1930F. The most important thing is that PD1930F will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Vivo Y11 2019 PD1930F, because all data will be deleted from Y11 2019 PD1930F after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Y11 PD1930F, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your PD1930F.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Vivo Y11 2019 PD1930F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Y11 2019 PD1930F got broken during the process of factory reset. PD1930F battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Vivo Y11 PD1930F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off PD1930F.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on PD1930F.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Vivo Y11 PD1930F will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on PD1930F screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on PD1930F screen.
6. Select “YES” option on PD1930F screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on PD1930F screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on PD1930F screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Vivo Y11 2019 PD1930F. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Y11 2019 PD1930F, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo Y11 2019 PD1930F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your PD1930F.