Vivo V15 PD1831F users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Vivo V15 PD1831F. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset PD1831F. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Vivo V15 PD1831F. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on PD1831F. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your V15 PD1831F. If your PD1831F is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Vivo V15 PD1831F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Vivo iQOO V1824A. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Vivo V15 PD1831F.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Vivo V15 PD1831F without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Vivo V15 PD1831F. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on PD1831F. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on V15 PD1831F. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset PD1831F. The most important thing is that PD1831F will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Vivo V15 PD1831F, because all data will be deleted from V15 PD1831F after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your V15 PD1831F, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your PD1831F.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Vivo V15 PD1831F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if V15 PD1831F got broken during the process of factory reset. PD1831F battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Vivo V15 PD1831F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off PD1831F.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on PD1831F.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Vivo V15 PD1831F will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on PD1831F screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on PD1831F screen.
6. Select “YES” option on PD1831F screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on PD1831F screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on PD1831F screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Vivo V15 PD1831F. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of V15 PD1831F, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo V15 PD1831F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your PD1831F.