Vivo V15 Pro PD1832F users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Vivo V15 Pro PD1832F. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset PD1832F. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your V15 Pro PD1832F. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on PD1832F. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your V15 Pro PD1832F. If your PD1832F is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset V15 Pro PD1832F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Vivo V15 PD1831F. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Vivo V15 Pro PD1832F.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset V15 Pro PD1832F without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on V15 Pro PD1832F. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on PD1832F. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on V15 Pro PD1832F. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset PD1832F. The most important thing is that PD1832F will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Vivo V15 Pro PD1832F, because all data will be deleted from V15 Pro PD1832F after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your V15 Pro PD1832F, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your PD1832F.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Vivo V15 Pro PD1832F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if V15 Pro PD1832F got broken during the process of factory reset. PD1832F battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Vivo V15 Pro PD1832F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off PD1832F.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on PD1832F.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Vivo V15 Pro PD1832F will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on PD1832F screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on PD1832F screen.
6. Select “YES” option on PD1832F screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on PD1832F screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on PD1832F screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of V15 Pro PD1832F. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of V15 Pro PD1832F, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding V15 Pro PD1832F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your PD1832F.