Vivo Y17 V1902 users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Vivo Y17 V1902. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset V1902. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Vivo Y17 V1902. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on V1902. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Vivo Y17 V1902. If your V1902 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Vivo Y17 V1902. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Vivo Z3x V1730GA. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Vivo Y17 V1902.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Vivo Y17 V1902 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Vivo Y17 V1902. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on V1902. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Vivo Y17 V1902. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset V1902. The most important thing is that V1902 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Vivo Y17 V1902, because all data will be deleted from Vivo Y17 V1902 after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Y17 V1902, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your V1902.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Vivo Y17 V1902. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Y17 V1902 got broken during the process of factory reset. V1902 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Vivo Y17 V1902 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off V1902.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on V1902.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Vivo Y17 V1902 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1902 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1902 screen.
6. Select “YES” option on V1902 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on V1902 screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on V1902 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Vivo Y17 V1902. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Vivo Y17 V1902, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo Y17 V1902. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your V1902.