Vivo Z3x V1730GA users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Vivo Z3x V1730GA. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset V1832T. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Vivo Z3x V1730GA. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on V1730GA. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Vivo Z3x V1730GA. If your V1730GA is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Vivo Z3x V1730GA. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Vivo S1 Pro V1832A. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Vivo Z3x V1730GA.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Vivo Z3x V1730GA without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Vivo Z3x V1730GA. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on V1730GA. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Vivo Z3x V1730GA. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset V1730GA. The most important thing is that V1730GA will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Vivo Z3x V1730GA, because all data will be deleted from Vivo Z3x V1730GA after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Z3x V1730GA, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your V1730GA.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Vivo Z3x V1730GA. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Z3x V1730GA got broken during the process of factory reset. V1730GA battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Vivo Z3x V1730GA Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off V1730GA.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on V1730GA.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Vivo Z3x V1730GA will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1730GA screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1730GA screen.
6. Select “YES” option on V1730GA screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on V1730GA screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on V1730GA screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Vivo Z3x V1730GA. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Vivo Z3x V1730GA, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo Z3x V1730GA. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your V1730GA.