Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Redmi 8A Dual M2001C3K3I. It comes with water repellent coating, MIUI 12, Adreno 505 graphics processing unit, Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 processor, Phase Detection Autofocus support, 5000mAh battery, 188g weight, high dynamic range support and corning gorilla glass 5 protection. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Redmi 8A Dual M2001C3K3I. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Redmi 8A Dual M2001C3K3I. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Redmi 8A Dual M2001C3K3I. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G (M2002J9S, M2002J9E, M2002J9G). Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Redmi 8A Dual M2001C3K3I without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Redmi 8A Dual M2001C3K3I. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Redmi 8A Dual M2001C3K3I, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Redmi 8A Dual M2001C3K3I, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Redmi 8A Dual M2001C3K3I. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Redmi 8A Dual battery must be above 87 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual M2001C3K3I Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Redmi 8A Dual. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Redmi 8A Dual will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Redmi 8A Dual volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Redmi 8A Dual after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Redmi 8A Dual M2001C3K3I. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Redmi 8A Dual, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Redmi 8A Dual. You must check your email to activate subscription.