Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G (M2002J9G, M2002J9S). It is available in Cosmic Gray, Aurora Blue and Dream White color options. It comes with Quasi-Zenith Satellite System support, 4160mAh battery, 192g weight, phase detection auto focus support, Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G 5G processor and 48MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Mi 10 Lite 5G (M2002J9G, M2002J9S). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Mi 10 Lite 5G M2002J9G. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Mi 10 Lite 5G M2002J9G. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting LG K61 LMQ630BAW Q630BAW. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Mi 10 Lite 5G (M2002J9G, M2002J9S) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Mi 10 Lite 5G (M2002J9G, M2002J9S). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Mi 10 Lite 5G (M2002J9G, M2002J9S), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Mi 10 Lite 5G M2002J9G, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Mi 10 Lite 5G (M2002J9G, M2002J9S). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Mi 10 Lite battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G (M2002J9S, M2002J9E, M2002J9G) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Mi 10 Lite. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Mi 10 Lite will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Mi 10 Lite volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Mi 10 Lite after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Mi 10 Lite 5G (M2002J9G, M2002J9S). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Mi 10 Lite, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Mi 10 Lite 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription.