Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Galaxy A20 (SM-A205U, SM-A205U1). It comes with 169g weight, 4000mAh battery, Mali-G71 MP2 graphics processing unit, Exynos 7884 processor, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, USB Type-C v2.0, corning gorilla glass 3 protection, 32GB internal storage space and 8MP front facing camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Galaxy A20 (SM-A205U, SM-A205U1). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Galaxy A20 (SM-A205U, SM-A205U1). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Galaxy A20 SM-A205U. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting TracFone Samsung Galaxy A20 S205DL. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy A20.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Galaxy A20 (SM-A205U, SM-A205U1) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Galaxy A20 (SM-A205U, SM-A205U1). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Galaxy A20 (SM-A205U, SM-A205U1), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Galaxy A20 SM-A205U, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Galaxy A20 (SM-A205U, SM-A205U1). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Galaxy A20 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Samsung Galaxy A20 (SM-A205U, SM-A205U1) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Turn off your phone. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your device, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your Galaxy A20. Release the volume down button as soon as your device turned off and immediately press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Galaxy A20 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use Power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Galaxy A20 volume button. Then, press Power button to confirm this option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press Power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Galaxy A20 (SM-A205U, SM-A205U1). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Galaxy A20, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Galaxy A20. You must check your email to activate subscription.