Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of TracFone Galaxy A20 SM-S205DL (a20p). It comes with 6.4 inches display, Mali-G71 MP2 graphics processing unit, Exynos 7884 processor, high dynamic range support, corning gorilla glass 3 protection, 3-megapixel rear camera, auto focus, LED flash, 7.8mm thickness and 720 x 1560 pixels screen resolution. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your TracFone Galaxy A20 SM-S205DL (a20p). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your TracFone Galaxy A20 SM-S205DL. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of TracFone Galaxy A20 SM-S205DL. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Sprint Samsung Galaxy A51 SM-A515U. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset TracFone Samsung Galaxy A20 S205DL.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset TracFone Galaxy A20 SM-S205DL (a20p) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on TracFone Galaxy A20 SM-S205DL (a20p). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your TracFone Galaxy A20 SM-S205DL (a20p), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of TracFone Galaxy A20 SM-S205DL, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of TracFone Galaxy A20 SM-S205DL. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Galaxy A20 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset TracFone Samsung Galaxy A20 S205DL Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your TracFone Galaxy A20. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your device, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your TracFone Galaxy A20 SM-S205DL. Release the volume down button as soon as your device turned off and immediately press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your TracFone Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-S205DL will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use Power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “factory data reset” option using Galaxy A20 volume button. Then, press Power button to confirm this option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press Power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of TracFone Galaxy A20 SM-S205DL (a20p). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Galaxy A20, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your TracFone Galaxy A20. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in performing a hard reset of your device.