Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Allview V3 Viper owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Allview V3 Viper, then you can install Magisk on V3 Viper by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Allview V3 Viper by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Allview V3 Viper bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Allview V3 Viper using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Allview V3 Viper. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Blackview BV5900. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Allview V3 Viper. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Allview V3 Viper. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Allview V3 Viper.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Allview V3 Viper using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Allview V3 Viper may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear V3 Viper owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Allview V3 Viper. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on V3 Viper. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on V3 Viper.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Allview V3 Viper using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Allview V3 Viper. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Allview V3 Viper, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your V3 Viper.
Below are the steps using which you can root Allview V3 Viper. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Allview V3 Viper got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Allview V3 Viper battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Allview V3 Viper before following these steps. You will not be able to root Allview V3 Viper without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Allview V3 Viper Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Allview V3 Viper and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for V3 Viper.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Allview V3 Viper.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on V3 Viper.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on V3 Viper.
6. It is the time to attach your V3 Viper with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to V3 Viper.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on V3 Viper.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on V3 Viper and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your V3 Viper.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from V3 Viper to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Allview V3 Viper into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on V3 Viper using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot V3 Viper.
You have successfully rooted Allview V3 Viper. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Allview V3 Viper using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Allview V3 Viper. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your V3 Viper.