Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Blackview BV9800 Pro owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Blackview BV9800 Pro, then you can install Magisk on BV9800 Pro by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Blackview BV9800 Pro by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Blackview BV9800 Pro bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Blackview BV9800 Pro using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Blackview BV9800 Pro. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Allview V3 Viper. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Blackview BV9800 Pro. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Blackview BV9800 Pro. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Blackview BV9800 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Blackview BV9800 Pro using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Blackview BV9800 Pro may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear BV9800 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of BV9800 Pro. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on BV9800. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on BV9800.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Blackview BV9800 Pro using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Blackview BV9800 Pro. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Blackview BV9800 Pro, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your BV9800.
Below are the steps using which you can root Blackview BV9800 Pro. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Blackview BV9800 Pro got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Blackview BV9800 Pro battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Blackview BV9800 Pro before following these steps. You will not be able to root Blackview BV9800 Pro without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Blackview BV9800 Pro Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Blackview BV9800 Pro and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for BV9800.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Blackview BV9800 Pro.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on BV9800.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on BV9800.
6. It is the time to attach your BV9800 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to BV9800.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on BV9800.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on BV9800 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your BV9800.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from BV9800 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Blackview BV9800 Pro into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on BV9800 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot BV9800.
You have successfully rooted Blackview BV9800 Pro. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Blackview BV9800 Pro using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Blackview BV9800 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your BV9800.