Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS I003D owners. You can use TWRP 3.4.0-0 Recovery and Magisk v21.1 to root your phone. It comes with 6.59 inches display, Bluetooth v5.1, RGB light panel, 8K video recording support, 64MP rear camera, USB Type-C v3.1 and accelerometer sensor. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS, then you can root your phone. You can install Magisk v21.1 on your phone after installing TWRP v3.4.0-0 Recovery. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS I003D by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS I003D. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Redmi 9 Power. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Asus ROG Phone 3.
I am expecting that you will be able to root ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS I003D using TWRP v3.4.0-0 and Magisk v21.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk v21.1 is developed by XDA Developer topjohnwu. ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS I003D may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS I003D using TWRP v3.4.0-0 and Magisk v21.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS I003D. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v21.1. ROG Phone 3 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS I003D Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS bootloader.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform Tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Download TWRP 3.4.0-0 Recovery img file for Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS I003D. It is developed by Developer CaptainThrowback.
7. Rename “TWRP 3.4.0-0.img” to “twrp.img” and move this file to platform-tools folder.
8. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
9. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
10. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
11. Enter the following command to put Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
12. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
13. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
14. Enter the following command to install TWRP on Asus ROG Phone 3:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
15. Enter the following command after installing TWRP:
17. Transfer Magisk v21.1 zip file to your phone from your computer.
18. Enter the following command to put Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS into Recovery mode:
adb reboot recovery
19. Tap “Install” button on your phone after entering into TWRP Recovery mode.
20. Select the Magisk v21.1 zip file that you have transferred to your phone.
21. You will be able see “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option on your phone. You have to swipe using your finger.
22. Tap “Reboot” button after installing Magisk v21.1 on your phone.
You have successfully rooted ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS I003D. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting ROG Phone 3 using Magisk v21.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Asus ROG Phone 3. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.