Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI (lime) owners. It comes with 6.53 inches display, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 9.6mm thickness, MIUI 12, water-repellent coating body, 8MP front facing camera, stereo speakers and reverse charging support. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.3. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI (lime) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.3 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Redmi 9 Power. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI (lime) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v8.0.3 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI (lime) may lose warranty after being rooted. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI (lime) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v8.0.3, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI (lime). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.3. Redmi 9 Power battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Redmi 9 Power bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Redmi 9 Power and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware using Google.
4. Install USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.3 on Redmi 9 Power and choose “Select and Patch a File” option to create the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
11. Copy the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File from Redmi 9 Power to platform tools folder on your PC.
12. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to put Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14 Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image File on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
15. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI (lime). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Redmi 9 Power using Magisk Manager v8.0.3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redmi 9 Power. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.